190,00 € including 2 adults
incl. 7% VAT
“He who despises the pleasures of life has not recognized the meaning of life.” Henry de Toulouse-Lautrec
Count Henri Marie Raymond de Toulouse-Lautrec-Monfa (1864-1901) came from one of the oldest noble families in France and went down in art history as a pioneer and revolutionary of poster art and master of printmaking, but also as an outsider in society due to his short stature. He was so fascinated by the nighttime goings-on in the bars, cabarets, brothels of Montmartre and the circus that these places became his source of inspiration. His works reflected his dirty, daring life with realistic, unvarnished depictions of reality; He thus represented the bohemians and personalities of the French Belle Époque.
In this spacious suite you can live like an artist in a historic aristocratic residence, surrounded by tastefully combined antique and modern furniture, a library and a well-tuned grand piano. You can enjoy a fantastic view through historic arched windows of lush green and bright play of colors when the rhododendrons are in bloom. Through the double doors of the wide window front you can access the lake side directly into the secluded park 2000 m2 garden area and private beach access… and just a few steps further to the sea. A special suite for lovers of music, literature, art and culture! Welcome to the salon by the sea!
“Human hearts are very similar like the sea. It has its storms, it has its tides and its depths it also has its pearls.” Vincent van Gogh
(incl. 2 adults from 7 nights)
3-room suite on the ground floor, 135 m2
• for max. 5 people
• A staircase in the dressing room leads to the separate bedroom with a double. Double bed and roof terrace with sea views
• Children's room with bunk bed and sofa bed
• spacious living room with grand piano
• Cozy reading room with bookshelves, desk and TV/DVD
• fully equipped, large, open kitchen
• 2 daylight bathrooms with bathtub/shower and underfloor heating
• Separate house entrance and additional exit through large double doors directly into the park with 2,000 m2 of garden and private beach access
• Bed linen provided and towels included
• WiFi included
• Use of the in-house park: lawn with garden furniture, barbecue area, children's playground, table tennis table
• Dogs permitted
• Parking space on fenced property
Enjoy shopping with the MemberCard!
As an ADDED VALUE CLUB member, you are one of our special customers and enjoy many advantages. For example, you save the VAT amount included in the sales price with every purchase. Online and in store – even on already reduced items! Sounds good? Then secure special extras. Let’s go – get the best of CAMP DAVID | SOCCX!
- Unique private shopping
- €5 birthday voucher
- Exciting competitions
- Digital card via free CAMP DAVID | SOCCX Fashion app or card sent by post
- €24 per year
- No subscription, 12 months term
- VAT amount bei jedem Einkauf sparen
- Online and in the store with every purchase - even on already reduced merchandise
APPLY FOR OUR ADDED VALUE CLUB MEMBERCARD NOW –
FOR ONLY €24 A YEAR (NO SUBSCRIPTION, 12 MONTH TERM) AND USE MANY BENEFITS.